Black Handwoven Art Silk Pocket Square
Black Handwoven Art Silk Pocket Square
All our products are also available at our Benares/ Varanasi store.
This pocket square uses
Art Silk warp and weft.
Colors may look more vibrant on-screen than when viewed physically, and may also look different under different lighting conditions.
The pocket square measures approximately 12 inches in width and weighs 10 g.
The size of the pocket square is decided considering the fabric thickness so that it can be folded neatly into your jacket pocket.
We ship to most cities in India and to most major countries worldwide.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All products that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses. Most of them are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees, yardages and dupattas within 2 business days.
- Sarees on which tassels option has been selected may take upto 3-5 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- We do not offer guaranteed delivery time. Once shipped, it usually takes 3-5 business days to deliver to most major cities in India and 5-12 business days to other cities depending on logistics availability. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Free Shipping in India
Free Shipping within India is available on all orders above Rs 10,000. On orders below Rs 10,000, you pay a very nominal shipping charge based on weight.
Flat Rate International Shipping
Under a limited period promotion, you pay a flat international shipping charge of just Rs 1,500 on all orders above Rs 10,000 irrespective of the number of products. On orders below Rs 10,000, shipping is charged based on weight.
This offer is available to most major countries for a limited period only.
This significantly reduces your shipping cost per per product if you are ordering more than one product.
For instance, if you place an order for 6 products, your shipping cost is only Rs 250 per product!!
TIP: How to make best use of this offer?
If you are planning to buy just one Handwoven Saree, you may still consider adding a few sarees from our Budget Brocades collection or Dupattas which come at a very attractive price point and make awesome gifts.
Delay in Dispatch
- On very few occasions, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Usually shipments do get delivered in 3-6 business days. However no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties, and in most cases, they may not arise. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.
Please follow this link to refer to our exchange policy:
HolyWeaves Exchange Policy
Please allow for some color difference from the images due to variations in how cameras read colors, how different screen types reproduce colors differently and also how colors look different in different lighting conditions. For instance, product colors will look more vibrant on hd screens compared to non-hd screens, and in yellow lights compared to white lights. We also recommend keeping the color/saturation setting on your device to standard.
Please note that the exact feel of a product depends on many factors beside the type of yarns used. These include the type of weaving, the nature of design, use of zari in motifs, the thickness of yarns, whether yarns are twisted before weaving, the finishing applied on the finished products, et al. These factors together can make one product feel different from another even if both use the same yarn type. Despite our best efforts, some of these product characteristics may not be adequately captured in product images. We highly recommend that you consider the unique product characteristics and make a smart choice that best suits your taste.
Many yarns used in our products are hand-dyed. Despite our best efforts, some colours may not be fast and can bleed if washed. Hence we only recommend dry clean for our products. There is no guarantee of colour or Zari.
Some product categories are not eligible for exchange. Please click here to refer to our Exchange Policy.