Cream Handwoven Kimkhwab Brocade Fabric
Last 1 meter remaining
This fabric uses a
viscose silk warp and weft.
The fabric features the Brocade handloom weaving technique, where the motifs are created using extra-wefts, giving them an embossed look.
The fabric is sold by length in meters and measures approximately 36 inches in width and 200 g per meter in weight.
Selected quantity for fabrics means continuous length in meters. Currently we do not sell fractional quantities. Please refer to the fabric width to decide the length you need.
This product category is not eligible for Cash on Delivery (COD) payment option. Please do not select COD payment option during checkout when your order contains any product from Fabrics collection. Only prepaid orders shall be processed for fabrics.
No exchange/return on Fabrics.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an online order for Fabrics.
- Return or exchange is not available on Fabrics.
- Please consider the width of the fabric while calculating the fabric length requirement. The approximate width is mentioned in the product details.
- Please make an informed judgement about the thickness of the fabric to ensure that the fabric is fit for the use you are buying it. You may use the product weight as an indicator of thickness.
- Certain fabrics may have cuts or floating threads on the reverse and may require use of lining in the finished garment.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product. Such differences shall not qualify for an exchange or refund.
- QTY (Quantity) for fabrics refers to length in meters. QTY of 1 refers to length of one meter. QTY of 2 refers to an uncut length of 2 meters.
- Currently, you can only buy fabrics in multiples of 1 meter. For instance, while you can order 1 or 2 meters, you can not order 1.5 meters.
Due to preventive lockdown in multiple Indian cities, our dispatch and delivery schedules will be affected.
Please stay safe. Lets fight COVID-19 together.
For queries, email us at email@example.com or whatsapp at +91-7347-7347-73.
We ship to most cities in India and to most major countries worldwide.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All our products (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouse in Benares. Most of them are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees, yardages and dupattas within 2 business days.
- If you provide your email during checkout, we will send you a shipping notification with the tracking information when the order is shipped.
- Once shipped, it usually takes 3-5 business days to deliver to most major cities in India and 5-12 business days to other cities depending on logistics availability.
- International shipments usually take 3-6 business days to deliver (if express shipping option is selected). Please note, however, that we do not offer guaranteed delivery time.
- Sarees on which tassels option has been selected may take upto 2-4 business days to ship.
Free Shipping in India
Free Shipping within India is available on all orders above Rs 10,000. On orders below Rs 10,000, you pay a very nominal shipping charge based on weight.
Free International Shipping
Under a limited period promotion, you can now enjoy Free International Shipping on all orders above Rs 30,000. Delivery time for orders opting for free shipping can be longer than express shipping.
Flat Rate International Express Shipping
We also offer the option of Flat Rate Express Shipping on all international orders above Rs 10,000. In this option, you pay a fixed shipping charge of just Rs 1,500 irrespective of the number of products. So if you order 5 products, your effective per product shipping cost is as low as Rs 300. When you need priority delivery, we recommend this method over free shipping.
On orders below Rs 10,000, international shipping charge is based on shipment weight.
The free shipping and flat shipping offers are available to most major countries for a limited period only.
All our images are of actual products that we dispatch. However, please allow for some color difference from the images due to variations in how cameras read colors, how different screen types reproduce colors differently and also how colors look different in different lighting conditions. For instance, product colors will look more vibrant on hd screens compared to non-hd screens, and in yellow lights compared to white lights. We also recommend keeping the color/saturation setting on your device to standard.
Please note that the exact feel of a product depends on many factors beside the type of yarns used. These include the type of weaving, the nature of design, use of zari in motifs, the thickness of yarns, whether yarns are twisted before weaving, the finishing applied on the finished products, et al. These factors together can make one product feel different from another even if both use the same yarn type. Despite our best efforts, some of these product characteristics may not be adequately captured in product images. We highly recommend that you consider the unique product characteristics and make a smart choice that best suits your taste.
There is no guarantee for colour or Zari. We only recommend dry clean for our products.
Some product categories are not eligible for exchange. Please click here to refer to our Exchange Policy.