Free Shipping in India on orders above Rs 10,000.
For delivery outside India, pay a flat total shipping of just Rs 1,000. Now buy one product or many, pay only Rs 1,000 shipping and save drastically on per-unit shipping cost. This is a limited peiord offer available to most major countries including the US, CA, UK, EU, SG & AU.
Check Delivery and Shipping tab below to know more.
Check India COD Availability
Please allow for some color difference from the images due to variations in how cameras read colors, how different screen types (hd vs non-hd) reproduce colors differently and also how colors look different in different lighting conditions.
- Delivery & Shipping
This arguably is as contemporary a Banarasi Brocade as it can get.
The saree uses blocks of traingles and rectangles in the body in multiple colors of magenta pink, green, beige, gold and red, and twisted with zari yarns to provide a look of colored zari. The motifs are woven using the kadhuan brocade technique so that they are no cuts at the back. The colored blocks look exquisite against the black body.
The border and pally are classic gold zari. The body is woven using premium katan silk using mulberry silk yarns.
This one- buy with your eyes closed.
This saree uses a
Pure Mulberry Silk warp and weft.
The saree features the Kadhuan Brocade weaving technique, considered to be the epitome of handloom brocade weaving, to create the motifs. Each buta is woven individually with a hand shuttle, diligently, one line at a time by a master weaver. Weaving time for each saree is usually in excess of 200 man hours, often significantly longer.
The borders are woven using the Kadiyal handloom technique which achieves a beautiful contrast between the body and the borders by restricting the body weft from crossing over to the border and vice-versa. Technical but very intricate.
The saree measures approximately 5.4 meters in length, 44 inches in width and weighs 800 g.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-80 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece. The blouse that the model is wearing is for illustration purpose only.
We ship to most cities in India and to most major countries worldwide.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees, yardages and dupattas within 2 business days.
- Sarees on which tassels option has been selected may take upto 3-5 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- We do not offer guaranteed delivery time. Once shipped, it usually takes 3-5 business days to deliver to most major cities in India and 5-12 business days to other cities depending on logistics availability. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Free Shipping in India
Free Shipping within India is available on all orders above Rs 10,000. On orders below Rs 10,000, you pay a very nominal shipping charge based on weight.
Flat Rate International Shipping
Under a limited period promotion, you pay a flat international shipping charge of just Rs 1,000 to most countries, irrespective of the number of products.
This significantly reduces your shipping cost per per product if you are ordering more than one product.
For instance, if you place an order for 4 products, your shipping cost is only Rs 250 per product!!
TIP: How to make best use of this offer?
If you are planning to buy just one Handwoven Saree, you may still consider adding a few sarees from our Budget Brocades collection or Dupattas which come at a very attractive price point and make awesome gifts.
Shipping charges to countries other than the US, UK, EU, Singapore, South Africa and Australia are based on shipment weight and are calculated during checkout.
Delay in Dispatch
- On very few occasions, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Usually shipments do get delivered in 3-6 business days. However no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties, and in most cases, they may not arise. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.
Please follow this link to refer to our exchange policy:
HolyWeaves Exchange Policy
Product also available at our Benares store.
If you are a reseller and wish to buy in bulk, please visit our wholesale portal
wholesale.holyweaves.com, or our wholesale gaddi in Varanasi/ Benares.
Wholesale T&C apply for wholesale purchases.