This product is eligible for Free International Shipping to select countries on orders above Rs 25,000.
This product is eligible for Free Shipping in India.
- Delivery & Shipping
With this saree, we have tried to merge the aesthetics of the contemporary, captured in the multi-color arrow strips in the body, with the elegance of the traditional, reflected through the floral motifs in the border and the pallu.
The color combination of a navy-blue body teamed with Rani Pink borders and pallu, a classic. Notice how the borders are a vibrant pink compared to a deep navy blue in the body, achieved through the Kadiyal border weaving technique.
We particularly love the coniferous plants depicted in the border. they look super-smart and very unconventional.
The strips of green and orange arrows in the body provide an additional quirk.
The saree fabric is fine Katan silk, woven using mulberry silk yarns, and drapes beautifully.
This saree uses a
Pure Mulberry Silk warp and weft.
The saree features the Cutwork Brocade handloom weaving technique, where the floating extra-wefts used to create the motifs are neatly clipped at the back, giving the motifs an embossed look.
The borders are woven using the Kadiyal handloom technique which achieves a beautiful contrast between the body and the borders by restricting the body weft from crossing over to the border and vice-versa. Technical but very intricate.
The saree measures approximately 5.4 meters in length, 44 inches in width and weighs 0.515 kg.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-90 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece.
- Free Shipping within India is available on orders above Rs 10,000. Else, a nominal shipping charge of Rs 100 is applicable. Please note, however, that a COD charge based on the order value shall be applicable for Cash on Delivery orders.
- Free International Shipping is available on orders above Rs 25,000 to select countries.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees within 24 working hours.
- Sarees on which fall and edging has been opted for may take upto 2-3 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 3-8 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- Sometimes, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit or refund.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Though we shall provide every assistance to get the shipments delivered in the shortest possible time, no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.