Free Shipping in India on orders above Rs 10,000.
For delivery outside India, pay a flat total shipping of just Rs 1,500 on orders above Rs 10,000 irrespective of number of products. This is a limited period offer available to most major countries.
Check Delivery and Shipping tab below to know more.
Check India COD Availability
Please allow for some color difference from the images due to variations in how cameras read colors, how different screen types (hd vs non-hd) reproduce colors differently and also how colors look different in different lighting conditions.
- Delivery & Shipping
A premium Pochampally with triple kadiyal borders, the middle one having abeautiful chevron pattern in zari, flanked by two orange strips on either sides.
Similarly the shoulder sports three colored stripes. More colors, more workmanship, more exclusive.
The blue body houses the loved ikat polkas. The pallu is zai tissue for an added statement.
This saree uses a
pure Silk warp and weft.
It has the soft feel and subtle sheen which you associate with a silk product.
In this Pochampally Ikat saree, the design motifs are first resist-dyed onto the warp or the weft threads, or sometimes both, and then diligently woven into a saree on a handloom. It takes great patience & craftmanship to weave these sarees as the warp and weft threads need to intersect perfectly to re-produce the preset pattern. A true work of art.
The saree measures approximately 220 inches (5.4 meters) in length, 44 inches (1.10 meters) in width and 550 g in weight.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-80 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece. The blouse that the model is wearing is for illustration purpose only.
Please note that the exact feel of a product depends on many factors beside the type of yarns used. These include the type of weaving, the nature of design, use of zari in motifs, the thickness of yarns, whether yarns are twisted before weaving, the finishing applied on the finished products, et al.
These factors together can make one product feel different from another even if both use the same yarn type. Despite our best efforts, some of these product characteristics may not be adequately captured in product images.
We highly recommend that you consider the unique product characteristics and make a smart choice that best suits your taste.
We ship to most cities in India and to most major countries worldwide.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees, yardages and dupattas within 2 business days.
- Sarees on which tassels option has been selected may take upto 3-5 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- We do not offer guaranteed delivery time. Once shipped, it usually takes 3-5 business days to deliver to most major cities in India and 5-12 business days to other cities depending on logistics availability. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Free Shipping in India
Free Shipping within India is available on all orders above Rs 10,000. On orders below Rs 10,000, you pay a very nominal shipping charge based on weight.
Flat Rate International Shipping
Under a limited period promotion, you pay a flat international shipping charge of just Rs 1,500 on all orders above Rs 10,000 irrespective of the number of products. On orders below Rs 10,000, shipping is charged based on weight.
This offer is available to most major countries for a limited period only.
This significantly reduces your shipping cost per per product if you are ordering more than one product.
For instance, if you place an order for 6 products, your shipping cost is only Rs 250 per product!!
TIP: How to make best use of this offer?
If you are planning to buy just one Handwoven Saree, you may still consider adding a few sarees from our Budget Brocades collection or Dupattas which come at a very attractive price point and make awesome gifts.
Delay in Dispatch
- On very few occasions, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Usually shipments do get delivered in 3-6 business days. However no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties, and in most cases, they may not arise. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.
Please follow this link to refer to our exchange policy:
HolyWeaves Exchange Policy
Product also available at our Benares store.