This product is eligible for Free Shipping in India on orders above Rs 10,000
- Delivery & Shipping
The saree is handwoven into a handloom net ground which is then embellished with raw silk yarns to create the motifs and a lovely cutwork brocade border. The colored floral patterns on the cream body look lovely.
The use of zari in the warp gives the fabric a very special sheen making it ideally suited for special occasions.
The breathing fabric is soft and comfortable.
This saree uses a
Zari and Raw Silk in the warp, weft and extra weft.
The saree features the Cutwork Brocade handloom weaving technique, where the floating extra-wefts used to create the motifs are neatly clipped at the back, giving the motifs an embossed look.
The saree measures approximately 5.4 meters in length, 44 inches in width and weighs 600 g.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-80 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece. The blouse that the model is wearing is for illustration purpose only.
We ship to most cities in India and to most countries worldwide.
- Free Shipping within India is available on orders above Rs 10,000. Else, a nominal shipping charge is applicable depending on shipment weight.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees within 24 working hours.
- Sarees on which fall and edging has been opted for may take upto 2-3 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 3-8 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- Sometimes, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit or refund.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Though we shall provide every assistance to get the shipments delivered in the shortest possible time, no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.
Please follow this link to refer to our exchange policy:
HolyWeaves Exchange Policy