Green Banarasi Cutwork Brocade Handwoven Cotton Silk Fabric
We ship to most cities in India and to most major countries worldwide.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees, yardages and dupattas within 2 business days.
- Sarees on which tassels option has been selected may take upto 3-5 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- We do not offer guaranteed delivery time. Once shipped, it usually takes 3-5 business days to deliver to most major cities in India and 5-12 business days to other cities depending on logistics availability. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Free Shipping in India
Free Shipping within India is available on all orders above Rs 10,000. On orders below Rs 10,000, you pay a very nominal shipping charge based on weight.
Flat Rate International Shipping
Under a limited period promotion, you pay a flat international shipping charge of just Rs 1,500 on all orders above Rs 10,000 irrespective of the number of products. On orders below Rs 10,000, shipping is charged based on weight.
This offer is available to most major countries for a limited period only.
This significantly reduces your shipping cost per per product if you are ordering more than one product.
For instance, if you place an order for 6 products, your shipping cost is only Rs 250 per product!!
TIP: How to make best use of this offer?
If you are planning to buy just one Handwoven Saree, you may still consider adding a few sarees from our Budget Brocades collection or Dupattas which come at a very attractive price point and make awesome gifts.
Delay in Dispatch
- On very few occasions, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Usually shipments do get delivered in 3-6 business days. However no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties, and in most cases, they may not arise. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.
Please follow this link to refer to our exchange policy:
HolyWeaves Exchange Policy
When you shop with HolyWeaves, it's our topmost priority to deliver quality products and to give you the most enjoyable and hassle-free online shopping experience. Keeping this in mind, our Returns Policy is also safe, easy and transparent.
However, to minimise such instances, we request you to please consider the following before placing an online order with us.
- Certain product categories such as Fabrics, Mens Sherwanis, Jodhpuris and Modi Jackets are not eligible for return/ exchange. If you have any queries about these, please contact us before placing an order, and we will be glad to assist before purchase.
- Sarees with fall and edging/ tassels applied are not eligible for exchange/credit/ refund.
- Exchange requests must be received within stipulated time period.
- Please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to noticeable difference in colors of the product.
- Notwithstanding the above, we often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green, as they can be considered to be a variant of Green. You must accept these variations before buying sarees or fabrics online.
Before initiating a request for exchange, we request you to please read and understand the Terms & Conditions for Return/ Exchange mentioned below. For any clarification, please write to us at email@example.com.
Orders for fabrics cannot be canceled. For other products, requests for cancellations can be accepted before the product is shipped. We shall send you a mail once your ordered merchandise is shipped. Once the product is shipped, we will not be able to entertain a cancellation request.
In the event of your cancellation request being accepted, we shall refund the money if already paid towards the cancelled order within fifteen working days of cancellation of order. Please note that the transaction charges already incurred for payments- 2.5% for domestic transactions and 3.5% for international transactions- can not be refunded and the net refund amount will be reduced accordingly.
Returns & Exchanges
In the odd event that you are not completely satisfied with the product, we request you to please contact us within two days of receiving the product by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving your order details and reason for exchange/ return. We shall do review the same and request you to send the product back to us with any reliable courier company within 7 business days.
Use the following address for sending the return shipment:
(Use this for domestic returns within India only. For international exchange requests, please contact us on email@example.com)
HolyWeaves, 1st Floor, Kashi Anathalaya Building,
Indian Press Colony, Maldahiya,
Ph: +91 7347 7347 73
(Please note that currently we do not offer pick-up service.)
After we receive the product back within the specified timeline and subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, we shall process your request for exchange of the product by creating a gift coupon for the applicable amount. You can use the coupon for your next purchase on HolyWeaves within a period of 90 days.
IMPORTANT Terms & Conditions for Return/ Exchange
- Products ordered in exchange of a previous order shall not be eligible for exchange.
- Products in orders utilizing FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING shall not be eligible for an exchange.
- The shipping charges, domestic or international, and duties/ taxes if any paid while placing the order or while sending the product back are not eligible for credit/ refund.
- In the case of an international shipment, we shall not be responsible for any shipments being stuck in customs clearances, or the duties/ fees imposed on such shipments.
- Sarees with fall and edging applied are not eligible for exchange/credit/ refund. No exceptions can be made to this.
- If the customer finds the quality of fall and edging un-satisfactory, the customer can raise a request for refund of the fall and edging amount. As this is an add-on service, this under no circumstance shall be treated as a defect in the product.
- The returned items will only be accepted in their original packaging, which includes bags, tags, boxes, invoices, documentations, warranty cards (if any), all accessories, and all the things that were present when the item was delivered to you.
- The product you're returning must be unused, uncut, unwashed and in its original condition. If it is used, damaged, soiled or altered, the return won't be processed and the items will be sent back to you.
- We only recommend dry clean for our products. Any color loss/ damage caused to a product due to wash shall not be eligible for an exchange/ refund.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Though we shall provide every assistance to get the shipments delivered in the shortest possible time, no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Products in sets cannot be returned individually.