Ready to ship.
Ltd period Free International Shipping on orders above Rs 50,000.
Free Shipping in India.
This product is not elegible for Cash on Delivery payment option.
- Fabrics Buying Guide
- Delivery & Shipping
The Kimkhwabs have been around since the Vedic Period, were very extrely popular during the Mughal Period and, fortunately, can still be indulged into in our times. Their beautiful ornamentation make them ideally suited for bridal dresses.
The design in this fabric runs along the length of the fabric. So they can be a conveniently used for longer garments like Sherwanis and Lehngas, etc.
The fabric has a length of 4 meters, width of 36 inches and weighs 1010 gms.
This fabric may require the use of lining in the finished garment.
This Red Handwoven Kimkhwab Brocade Sherwani Cut (FBR 80031 RED) uses a
Art Silk warp and weft.
The Kimkhwabs have been around since the Vedic Period, were very popular during the Mughal Period and, fortunately, can still be indulged into in our times. Their beautiful ornamentation make them ideally suited for bridal dresses.
The fabric is approximately 4 meters in length, 36 inches in width and 1.01 kg in weight.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an online order for Fabrics.
- Return or exchange is not available on Fabrics.
- Please consider the width of the fabric while calculating the fabric length requirement. The approximate width is mentioned in the product details.
- Please make an informed judgement about the thickness of the fabric to ensure that the fabric is fit for the use you are buying it. You may use the product weight as an indicator of thickness.
- Certain fabrics may have cuts or floating threads on the reverse and may require use of lining in the finished garment.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product. Such differences shall not qualify for an exchange or refund.
- QTY (Quantity) for fabrics refers to length in meters. QTY of 1 refers to length of one meter. QTY of 2 refers to an uncut length of 2 meters.
- Currently, you can only buy fabrics in multiples of 1 meter. For instance, while you can order 1 or 2 meters, you can not order 1.5 meters.
We ship to most cities in India and to most countries worldwide.
- Free Shipping within India is available on orders above Rs 10,000. Else, a nominal shipping charge is applicable depending on shipment weight.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees within 24 working hours.
- Sarees on which fall and edging has been opted for may take upto 2-3 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 3-8 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- Sometimes, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit or refund.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Though we shall provide every assistance to get the shipments delivered in the shortest possible time, no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.
Please follow this link to refer to our exchange policy:
HolyWeaves Exchange Policy