Free Shipping in India*.
Free International Shipping on orders above Rs 25,000*.
Ltd Period Offer to select countries*. Check Delivery and Shipping tab below to know more.
Check India COD Availability
Click here to open a whatsapp chat with us.
whatsapp के माध्यम से जानकारी पाने तथा order करने हेतु यहाँ क्लिक करें।
If you are a reseller and wish to buy in bulk, please visit our wholesale portal wholesale.holyweaves.com, or our wholesale gaddi in Varanasi/ Benares.
Wholesale T&C apply for wholesale purchases.
- Delivery & Shipping
This saree uses a
Pure Resham warp and Pure Cotton weft.
The saree features the Kadhuan Brocade weaving technique, considered to be the epitome of handloom brocade weaving, to create the motifs. Each buta is woven individually with a hand shuttle, diligently, one line at a time by a master weaver. Weaving time for each saree is usually in excess of 200 man hours, often significantly longer.
The saree measures approximately 5.4 meters in length, 44 inches in width and weighs 495 g.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-80 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece. The blouse that the model is wearing is for illustration purpose only.
We ship to most cities in India and to most major countries worldwide.
We are very prompt with order-processing and normally ship within 2 business days. After shipping, delivery normally takes 3-6 business days.
Sarees on which tassels option has been selected may take longer to dispatch.
Free Shipping in India
Free Shipping within India is available on all orders above Rs 10,000. On orders below Rs 10,000, you pay a very nominal shipping charge based on weight.
Free International Shipping
Customers in the US, UK, EU, Singapore, South Africa and Australia can now enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders above Rs 25,000.
On orders below Rs 25,000, you pay a flat shipping charge of Rs 1,500 irrespective of the number of products.
This significantly reduces your shipping cost per per product if you are ordering more than one product.
For instance, if you place an order for 6 products, your shipping cost is only Rs 250 per product!!
TIP: How to make best use of this offer?
If you are planning to buy just one Handwoven Saree, you may still consider adding a few sarees from our Budget Brocades collection or Dupattas which come at a very attractive price point and make awesome gifts. It can help you avail Free Shipping on your order if it crosses the threshold of Rs 25,000. Even if it doesn't, you are still not paying any additional shipping charge on the additional sarees.
Shipping charges to countries other than the US, UK, EU, Singapore, South Africa and Australia are based on shipment weight and are calculated during checkout.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees within 2 business days.
- Sarees on which tassels has been opted for may take upto 2-3 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 3-8 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- On very few occasions, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Usually shipments do get delivered in 3-6 business days. However no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties, and in most cases, they may not arise. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.
Please follow this link to refer to our exchange policy:
HolyWeaves Exchange Policy
Product also available at our Benares store.