This product is eligible for Free International Shipping to select countries on orders above Rs 25,000.
This product is eligible for Free Shipping in India on orders above Rs 10,000
- Delivery & Shipping
The biggest hallmark of this saree is its value for money.
It may not have the bells and whistles of some of the more premium banarasis but yet features the kadhuan brocade weaving and comes in pure silk.
You may also explore our collection for colors in the family.
This saree uses a
Pure Mulberry Silk warp and weft.
The saree features the Kadhuan Brocade weaving technique, considered to be the epitome of handloom brocade weaving, to create the motifs. Each buta is woven individually with a hand shuttle, diligently, one line at a time by a master weaver. Weaving time for each saree is usually in excess of 200 man hours, often significantly longer.
The saree measures approximately 5.4 meters in length, 44 inches in width and weighs 540 g.
The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 70-90 cms. Please refer to the last product image for a snapshot of the blouse piece.
- Free Shipping within India is available on orders above Rs 10,000. Else, a nominal shipping charge of Rs 100 is applicable. Please note, however, that a COD charge based on the order value shall be applicable for Cash on Delivery orders.
- Free International Shipping is available on orders above Rs 25,000 to select countries.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees within 24 working hours.
- Sarees on which fall and edging has been opted for may take upto 2-3 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 3-8 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- Sometimes, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit or refund.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Though we shall provide every assistance to get the shipments delivered in the shortest possible time, no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.