This product is eligible for Free International Shipping to select countries on orders above Rs 25,000.
This product is eligible for Free Shipping in India on orders above Rs 10,000
- Delivery & Shipping
The fabric features the Ikat weaving technique where the warp is first dyed in multiple colors in interesting patterns and then teamed with a matching weft to achieve that celestial effect. Notice the beautiful iridescence as the fabric hues change when viewed form different angles.
The design in this fabric runs across the length of the fabric. So they can be a great choice for longer garments like Sherwanis and Lehngas, etc.
The fabric has a width of 44 inches and weighs 50 gms per meter.
This fabric can be used with or without the lining on the finished garment.
This Yellow Handwoven Katan Silk Rainbow Ikat Fabric (FBR 80001 YLW) uses a
Pure Mulberry Silk warp and weft.
In this Patola Ikat fabric, the design motifs are first resist-dyed onto the warp or the weft threads, or sometimes both, and then diligently woven into a fabric on a handloom. It takes great patience & craftmanship to weave these fabrics as the warp and weft threads need to intersect perfectly to re-produce the preset pattern. A true work of art. •••
The fabric is sold by length in meters and measures approximately 44 inches in width and weighs 0.05 kg per meter.
- Free Shipping within India is available on orders above Rs 10,000. Else, a nominal shipping charge of Rs 100 is applicable. Please note, however, that a COD charge based on the order value shall be applicable for Cash on Delivery orders.
- Free International Shipping is available on orders above Rs 25,000 to select countries.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees within 24 working hours.
- Sarees on which fall and edging has been opted for may take upto 2-3 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 3-8 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- Sometimes, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit or refund.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Though we shall provide every assistance to get the shipments delivered in the shortest possible time, no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.