This product is sold out.
We do not recommend waiting for this design as it may not be available again. However, you may find many similar new designs in the relevant collections. Use the menu button on the top left to browse collections.
(QTY for fabrics refers to length in meters.)
- Fabrics Buying Guide
- Delivery & Shipping
This Yellow Handwoven Muslin Cotton Silk Cutwork Fabric (FBR 80072 YLW) uses a
Pure Organza Silk warp and Muslin Cotton weft.
Zari and miscellaneous blended yarns are used to weave the motifs.
The fabric features the Cutwork Brocade handloom weaving technique, where the floating extra-wefts used to create the motifs are neatly clipped at the back, giving the motifs an embossed look.
The design motifs run across the length of the fabric, so the fabric can be used for longer garments.
The fabric is sold by length in meters and measures approximately 44 inches in width and weighs 104 g per meter.
Hi.We request you to please consider the following before placing an online order for Fabrics.
- Return or exchange is not available on Fabrics.
- Please consider the width of the fabric while calculating the fabric length requirement. The approximate width is mentioned in the product details.
- Please make an informed judgement about the thickness of the fabric to ensure that the fabric is fit for the use you are buying it. You may use the product weight as an indicator of thickness.
- Certain fabrics may have cuts or floating threads on the reverse and may require use of lining in the finished garment.
- We often use color-family names instead of the specific color name in the product titles and descriptions. Some colors may overlap into multiple color-families. For eg, a sea-green or aqua-green may also look blue. Still you may find them titled as Green. We recommend considering the color visible in the images as a better indicator of the actual colors.
- Notwithstanding the above, please note that depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to significant difference in colors of the product. Such differences shall not qualify for an exchange or refund.
- QTY (Quantity) for fabrics refers to length in meters. QTY of 1 refers to length of one meter. QTY of 2 refers to an uncut length of 2 meters.
- Currently, you can only buy fabrics in multiples of 1 meter. For instance, while you can order 1 or 2 meters, you can not order 1.5 meters.
We ship to most cities in India and to most major countries worldwide.
We are very prompt with order-processing and normally ship within 2 business days. After shipping, delivery normally takes 3-6 business days.
Sarees on which tassels option has been selected may take longer to dispatch.
Free Shipping in India
Free Shipping within India is available on all orders above Rs 10,000. On orders below Rs 10,000, you pay a very nominal shipping charge based on weight.
Flat Rate International Shipping
Now you pay a flat international shipping charge of just Rs 1,000 to most countries, irrespective of the number of products.
This significantly reduces your shipping cost per per product if you are ordering more than one product.
For instance, if you place an order for 6 products, your shipping cost is only Rs 250 per product!!
TIP: How to make best use of this offer?
If you are planning to buy just one Handwoven Saree, you may still consider adding a few sarees from our Budget Brocades collection or Dupattas which come at a very attractive price point and make awesome gifts. It can help you avail Free Shipping on your order if it crosses the threshold of Rs 25,000. Even if it doesn't, you are still not paying any additional shipping charge on the additional sarees.
Shipping charges to countries other than the US, UK, EU, Singapore, South Africa and Australia are based on shipment weight and are calculated during checkout.
Indicative Dispatch and Delivery Time
- All sarees and dupattas that you see on HolyWeaves (unless marked as sold out) are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- We usually ship all orders for sarees within 2 business days.
- Sarees on which tassels has been opted for may take upto 2-3 business days to ship.
- A custom made Sherwani or jacket, may take 4-6 business days to ship.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 3-8 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 4-8 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- On very few occasions, we may face inventory issues with a particular product, due to which there may be a delay in dispatch or the order may need to be cancelled. In such cases, we shall contact you through email and take your confirmation. If we are unable to fulfill the order due to such inventory issues, we shall refund your money if you have already paid for the order.
- If there is delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- Please note that we do not offer assured delivery time. Usually shipments do get delivered in 3-6 business days. However no exchange/ refunds shall be applicable due to logistics delays.
- Customs duties may sometimes apply to international shipments to certain countries. We try to negate/ minimize the incidence of such duties, and in most cases, they may not arise. However, the actual application is outside our and our logistics partner's control.
Please follow this link to refer to our exchange policy:
HolyWeaves Exchange Policy